Sometimes I feel sorry for you.. I’ve been in the place you’re in, thinking you’re happy when really you’re a mess and everyone can see it.
Sometimes I feel like people should give you a break, but then I remember all the shitty things you’ve done, things you continue to do and I suddenly don’t feel sorry for you.
Stop putting people down to feel better about yourself. Negative association when introducing people to others just makes you look petty and childish. I hope you grow up soon, I hope you can see how much the people around you have changed and that the people who aren’t in your life anymore have made it that way to escape your poison.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough."